I. Our Commitment to your Privacy. AdoreMe & More LLC (“AdoreMe & More”) is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your visit to our website is completely secure and Discreet.
II. Security of your Personal Information. To maintain the security of your information, we have developed high standards for maintaining the privacy and safety of your personal and billing information. Our safeguards include virus scans, multiple layers of firewalls, mandatory password changes, secured servers, and the very latest in computer encryption. The encryption processes we use to transmit sensitive information is the same technology used in transmitting sensitive information by banks, governments, and online businesses such as Amazon.com and eBay. Once the information is in our system, it is accessible to authorized AdoreMe & More personnel only. We strictly enforce our privacy policies with our employees and any breach of this policy will result in termination and the pressing of criminal charges where there are grounds.
III. Your Order is Secure
A. AdoreMe & More follows some of the strictest security standards in the industry to prevent hacking. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to secure your credit card and personal information. SSL works by creating a secure link between your computer and ours so only AdoreMe & More can decode your personal information. We also employ outside companies to test and examine the security policies on our site to make sure we’re doing all we can to protect your personal information.
B. Unfortunately, no system is guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we strive to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted between your computer and AdoreMe & More servers, or information provided to us or to any third party through or in connection with the Site. You provide all such information at your own risk, but please remember that these risks can be minimized by using responsible browsing habits such as the use of anti-virus software and similar protection measures.
C. Risk-free Shopping Guarantee. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you responsible for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. We will cover up to the $50.00 limit if your bank refuses to comply with the Act by proving to us that the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from making a purchase at Adorememore.com on our secure server.
IV. Information Collected
A. Your personal information will be used in order to provide you with the requested products and services. This includes the use of information for completing transactions or communicating back to you. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not used for any other purpose. We may also use personal information in a manner that does not identify you specifically nor allow you to be contacted but does identify certain criteria about our Site’s users in general (such as we may inform third parties about the number of registered users, number of unique visitors, and the pages most frequently browsed). Although such information is not personally identifiable, it may be possible to determine from an IP address a visitor’s Internet Service Provider and the general geographic location of the visitor’s point of connectivity. We then use this information in making modifications and improvements to the site to provide you the user with both a smoother and more efficient shopping experience.
B. Financial information (credit card numbers, credit card expiration dates, billing address, and so forth) is used solely to bill you for products and services and we make every effort to keep your information secure from theft or fraud.
C. From time to time, you may receive information from Adorememore.com regarding sales events, new products and services and special offers we think you’ll find adorable. We won’t share your email address with other companies; however, we may rent, sell or exchange your postal mailing address and information about your transactions with businesses that we believe to be reputable and that can provide you with offers and information that we think will be of interest to you. If you’d like to opt out of receiving future mailings from Adorememore.com, or if you would like to opt out of AdoreMe & More providing your postal mailing address to third parties, please follow the procedure outlined in the Your Choice section below.
D. Keep in mind that, while we encourage all third parties involved in running our business to adhere to our policies regarding the privacy of our visitors and to handle personally identifiable information in a responsible manner, we cannot and do not assume any responsibility for any actions or omissions of third parties, including the manner in which they use information received either from AdoreMe & More or independently.
V. How We Share Your Information
A. We may share your information (including Personal Information) in ways consistent with this Policy and in the following ways:
2. As we deem necessary in the event (or partial event) of a corporate sale (asset or stock), merger, reorganization, change in corporate control, acquisition, insolvency, bankruptcy or similar event.
3. To comply with applicable law or reasonable request based upon governmental regulation, court order, subpoena or similar related action.
4. As we deem necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of AdoreMe & More, our customers, our associates or others, to prevent harm or loss, or in connection with an investigation or suspected or actual unlawful activity.
5. As may otherwise be disclosed at the time of collection.
- Cookies. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
- Information Collected from Third Parties.
- We may receive information you provide on behalf of third parties, or third parties provide on behalf of you, including but not limited to gift recipients, online registrations/purchases, or your interactions with other Websites.
- We receive information from sources assisting us with (i) updating, enhancing, improving and/or analyzing our records or data; (ii) performing marketing and research services; or (iii) detecting fraud or theft. We may also acquire information about you from third parties with whom we have a relationship or otherwise contract with to obtain such information. Further, in the event we acquire a business, we may receive information from the seller of such business. Additionally, we may receive information from various consumer reporting agencies and related service providers.
- Your Choices
- Email and Text Message Opt-Out. You may unsubscribe to future e-mail communications from AdoreMe & More by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided in our e-mail communications from such member. You may unsubscribe to text communications by responding STOP to any marketing text message you receive from Adoremore.com. Regardless of your decision to opt-out of future e-mail or text communications, we may still contact you to respond to an inquiry, regarding transactions and for transactional purposes (e.g., sales confirmations, shipping notifications, recalls, product information, service/reminder notices and account maintenance). In addition, you may Contact Customer Service to opt-out or update certain preferences.
- Interest-Based Advertising. We participate in interest-based advertising (IBA), also known as Online Behavioral Advertising. We use third-party advertising companies and networks to display ads tailored to your individual interests based on how you browse and shop online when you visit our Websites, Internet Marketing Channels and across other sites to serve you AdoreMe & More advertisements across the Internet and through other channels. Some of these networks may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) or participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (“DAA“) Self-Regulatory Program. To learn more about your choices relating to members of the NAI visit their website at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/#completed. To learn more about your choices relating to networks that participate in the DAA Program, please visit http://www.aboutads.info. Please note, even if you choose to restrict, opt-out or modify your preferences, you may still see or receive AdoreMe & More advertisements on our Websites, on our Internet Marketing Channels and on other sites, but such advertisements will not be based upon your browsing history. In addition, the browser on your device may offer you preferences regarding a website’s collection of your information or your online activities over time and/or across different websites or online services. At this time, our Websites do not respond to these preferences, and our Websites may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Policy. However, you have the option to opt out of certain interest-based advertising. To learn more about interest based advertising or to opt-out of this type of advertising by participating members, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website and the Digital Advertising Alliance website. Options you select are browser and device-specific.
- We use Automated Information and Information Technologies to recognize you and your preferences as you return to our Websites or utilize our Internet Marketing Channels and to tailor advertisements to you. We may display targeted ads to you through Internet Marketing Channels. These ads are sent to groups of people who share traits, such as likely commercial interests and demographics. For example, if you have expressed an interest in shopping for vibrators, we may target you with vibrator related products. In addition to such tailoring, we use Automated Information to ensure that our online presence operates properly and efficiently for you and for your individual customer experience, to evaluate the use and benefit of such presence, and to support our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels.
- We also use location services, which are built into the functionality of smart phones and other devices, in order to deliver marketing messages to you which are specific to your location. We may also use this data to track the effectiveness of local marketing campaigns.
IX. How to Update Your Information
For certain types of information, we offer you several ways to access or update such information:
- If you have an account on our Website, log-in to such account. After securely entering your account, you can update your information and communication preferences by entering or revising the information as reflected therein.
- You can Contact Customer Service to request updates to your account via the link at the bottom of each page of our Websites.
Our Website is an “Age 18 and Above” website and not directed toward children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 without express parental consent; however, if you are a parent or guardian and think we have unauthorized information about your child who is under the age of 18, please let us know by contacting Customer Service.
- Third Party Links
Our Websites and our Internet Marketing Channels may link to other sites that we do not control. In addition, you may have visited our Website through a link or a banner advertisement on another site. In such cases, the site you linked from may collect information from people who click on the banner or link. These other sites are governed by their own privacy policies. Be sure to review these privacy policies when visiting such sites to see how they collect and use this information. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of such third parties’ sites.